It is a happy moment when you are done with painting and results are as per your expectations. But is it done yet? There are a few things that need to be share once you have finished painting. These things may not add significant change to your portrait but are surely going to give a personal touch.
- Check: You must be checking a painting in detail once you have completed it, but it is not enough. Try not to see it for at least two days and then take a look at it again. It is possible that you may find some minute changes after you see a painting after two days, but may miss those immediately after seeing it once finished. Once you check a painting after one or two days, elements in it will be clearly visible to your eyes. If you are still not sure, you can order a painting from instapainting.
- Signature: The signature or yours once you complete a painting is a must to paint, which gives a personal touch to your painting. Every time you see a painting, you will feel proud of yourself!
- Give a name to your painting: Give your painting a name as it is your baby and it is important to describe it. The name must speak the vibe of the painting. It will help you to add a value to your artwork if you wish to exhibit your paintings publicly.
- Click a Picture: You must take a good picture of your painting taking care of light effects as it should not be too light or too dark. It should loom clear and every part of the painting must be there in a picture. So it is important that you use a good camera so that the colors in a painting will not look too much saturated!
- Keep record of all the details: Keep a record of painting helps you to track your productivity. The Record can be a list of items used in painting, the time required, canvas size, a name of the painting.
- Cover edges with stains: You may leave some stains at the edges when you paint on canvas, which does not look good when displayed in public. You can cover them with the frame or can use a black or white color of your choice. Tapping the edges can also be done, but it is necessary to cover the stains on the edges.
- Protecting a painting: Varnishing is needed for your canvas art, no matter it is an oil painting or acrylic painting. It will protect your painting from debris over it
- Share it on social media or website: You can share your art piece with a world, making sure you have used a good camera that your colors of a painting are not compromised. Do not forget to add the name of the painting, dimension of artwork and date of a painting.
You must check this list and cleared all to find the 100% satisfactory results. If you want to share more about it, leave them in a comment section. Have a Happy Painting!